Balanced Diet - Eat Well
Diet is an essential area for maintaining a fit body. Follow the basic guidelines given below for a balanced diet.
-Daily diet should be balanced. One of the methods to ensure light meals is that we should not feel heavy after eating.
- -For people above 30 years of age, proper diet is mandatory to prevent health complications at a later age. A simple sample schedule could be as follows:
- Vegetable soup between 9 to 10 am.
- Light Lunch between 12 to 2 pm.
- Light Lunch enables one to take an early dinner. Ideally one should take their dinner before 6 pm.
- Before going to bed, take fibrous fruits like pineapple, orange, papaya etc. but try avoiding juice.
- Any kind of diet supplement (unless it is under Doctor's supervision) should not be consumed as it can cause serious health problems.
- Avoid any kind of protein supplement.
- Pulses, dry fruits, cow's milk, fruits, vegetables and salad are enough to ensure good health and strength.
- Avoid drinking cold water, ice-cream & cold drinks.
- AVOID CONSUMPTION OF JUNK FOOD and SOFT DRINKS.
If you wish to get a Special Personalised Diet Program from Mr.Jayesh Mistry please contact him at his Home Address or send him an email with DIET REQUEST in the subject line. The diet is available at a nominal rate of Rs.350/-.